Tuesday 4 June 2013

And so I'm back! From outer Space!

I just walked in to find you here with my blog all on your face!

Hi guys! just wanted to say that normal service shall return ASAP as my exams are now over and done with (fingers crossed!) and to reward my loyal followers whom have stuck with me over the winter season of the planet Blogsphere I shall give you all a treat! However you have to finish reading first!

To answer the few comments I received whilst on my brief hiatus, first of all thanks to everyone who left a nice comment, and second, I centre myself before writing by playing the game that I'm going to be discussing whilst drinking a warm cup of tea (English Breakfast Tea to our American visitors) usually PG-Tips, milk and two sugars. I like my traditions and I like my tea, so they both go hand in hand.

Now, for the treat! For any of my readers that play BattleField 3 I've just set up a server and you're all invited to join! It's called The Beef Team (after my Xbox 360 gamer tag UpstairsBeef, feel free to drop me a message!) and it will have our T and O banner on it just for you guys! spread the word!

As per usual, any questions, comments or just thoughts and opinions, feel free to jot them down in the comments! I do try to read them all, promise!

Here's looking at you! (through a LSW battle sight from on top of a building and holding a C4 detonator)

Matt.

P.S. (Boom)

No comments:

Post a Comment